Participating helps the Antoine Lacassagne Center
Your opinion is valuable
and your experience
is useful to everyone!
The Antoine Lacassagne Center participates in the e-Satis survey, a national system for measuring patient satisfaction and experience.
How to participate in the survey?
You give your email address when you are admitted to the Antoine Lacassagne Center and 15 days after your discharge, you will receive the e-satis questionnaire.
Who is concerned?
Any patient hospitalised for more than 48 hours in the general medicine or surgical departments and any patient in the outpatient surgical department.
What does the questionnaire contain?
By answering the e-Satis questionnaire anonymously, you give your opinion on:
• Reception at the institution
• Your care by the healthcare professionals
• Your room and meals
• Organisation of your return home
Why is your opinion important?
• You help the Antoine Lacassagne Center learn about its strengths and areas for improvement.
• You participate in improving the quality of care in healthcare institutions.
• You allow anyone to find out about the level of patient satisfaction of the institution of their choice on the website www.scopesante.fr
• The Center receives financial aid according to its results. Our goal is to achieve in 2022 an overall score of 85/100 for inpatients and 88/100 for patients admitted for outpatient surgery.
Find the detailed 2020 results of the Antoine Lacassagne Center