If you are being treated at the Antoine Lacassagne Center, download the CAL&you application
CAL&you is an
application installed on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
It allows you to stay in contact with the Antoine Lacassagne Center.
With CAL&you, you can :
• Access all of your
appointments and view your schedule
• Find practical information, a directory of useful contacts and a location map
• Benefit from a remote consultation with a doctor or caregiver from the Center
• View videos including meditation sessions by our sophrologist
• Be part of a patient journey on your disease, receive advice or notifications
before or after treatment, answer questionnaires and inform the healthcare team
in real-time about your state of health
How to log in
Using the application is very simple; CAL&you is made for everyone from 18 to 99 years old!
• Download the application via
the store of your smartphone
• Open the application
• During the first connection, enter the
identifiers or scan the QR Code sent to you by email
• You will then receive a four-digit security PIN code, which you will need to
modify and which is requested each time you connect
No data remain on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Your personal data are transmitted to the Antoine Lacassagne Center and remain securely stored in the institution.
If you want to keep in contact with your healthcare team and use CAL&you, download the application.