PATIENT ASSOCIATIONS AND ACCOMPANYING VOLUNTEERS
“A volunteer is someone who voluntarily and selflessly engages in organized action in the service of the community” Excerpt from the International Charter for Volunteering
There are Volunteer Associations at the Center who are ready to meet you and / or your family as part of the general framework of the Center.
Each association can help in specific areas.
Do not hesitate to contact the communication department for information:
French Association for Multiple Myeloma Patients
Its main role:
- Providing assistance and support to patients, representing them, improving their care and quality of life, informing them, in particular, through a national information day organized simultaneously each year in 25 cities in mainland France
- Promote partnerships, act as interlocutor with the health authorities
- Support and encourage research, particularly by promoting clinical trials and tendering annually for projects
06 27 28 83 86
Association de bénévoles ayant pour mission d’accompagner les grands malades, les personnes âgées, et en fin de vie. Des bénévoles formés à l’accompagnement peuvent soutenir les familles et les amis dans le deuil. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter, ALBATROS 06 est à votre écoute pour vous apporter soutien et réconfort, dans un esprit de confidentialité et de respect. Son objectif : Offrir une qualité de vie optimale, aussi bien au malade qu’à son entourage.
04 93 51 59 63 / 06 72 25 82 62
A young association that aims to help patients with rare ENT cancers and to support research conducted by REFCOR.
THE LEAGUE AGAINST CANCER
Accommodation offering a range of free workshops for patients depending on choice and orientation. Held both in Nice and Antibes (3 rue Alfred Mortier 06000 Nice – Tel 04 93 62 13 02 and 44 Boulevard Marshal Foch – 06600 ANTIBES (appointments made at the Nice site), as well as listening and advice for patients and / or families.
Volunteers are at the day hospital of the Center, every afternoon from Monday to Friday
3 rue Alfred Mortier 06000 Nice
04 93 62 13 02
League Space Flyer
JALMALV has a dual commitment:
- to help change attitudes of children, adolescents and adults – towards serious illness, old age, death and bereavement
- to accompany the seriously ill, regardless of age, physical, psychological or social situation, irrespective of geographic location. Accompany their loved ones during their illness and provide.
7 avenue Thiers 06000 Nice
07 81 52 58 71
Contact : email@example.com
ASSOCIATION FOR LARYNGECTOMISED AND MUTILATED VOICES IN PROVENCE ALPES CÔTE D’AZUR – CORSICA, ENT NEW LIFE
Direct support for people having to undergo or having undergone ENT surgery.
Active listening in hopsital and at home; Departmental dissemination of useful information.
Presence: Tuesday from 10h to 12h.
15 rue d’Angleterre, 06000 Nice
06 22 65 32 86 / 06 81 25 28 56
The objective is :
to accompany patients and their families in collaboration with hospital staff and in line with the establishment concerned.
to enable relationship with ministers of other faiths.
At Antoine Lacassagne Center
Chaplaincy: 04 92 03 83 42
Contact: Mr. Gérard PIARD
Tél. : 06 10 81 30 80
Health and Social Link Association
Moral and material support for all patients, taking into account expectations specific to each belief.
17 rue Michelet 06100 Nice
Phone 06 59 03 05 66
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS BREAST CANCER
Association created to help people with breast cancer and / or gynecological and their entourage.
It translates into missions:
• Support, listening and comfort, (listening line 0811 69 04 34)
• Organization of many sports, wellness, personal development to better support treatments and regain a good physical and moral condition: Yoga, fencing, pilates, Nordic walking, singing, beauty treatments, massages, outings by canoe and kayak …. .
• Sensitization and prevention with many events: ROSE Regattas, ROSE Jogging, Giant Rose Yoga ….
11-13 Rue de la Providence 06300 Nice