PATIENT ASSOCIATIONS AND ACCOMPANYING VOLUNTEERS
“A volunteer is someone who voluntarily and selflessly engages in organized action in the service of the community” Excerpt from the International Charter for Volunteering
There are Volunteer Associations at the Center who are ready to meet you and / or your family as part of the general framework of the Center.
Each association can help in specific areas.
Do not hesitate to contact the communication department for information:
French Association for Multiple Myeloma Patients
Its main role:
- Providing assistance and support to patients, representing them, improving their care and quality of life, informing them, in particular, through a national information day organized simultaneously each year in 25 cities in mainland France
- Promote partnerships, act as interlocutor with the health authorities
- Support and encourage research, particularly by promoting clinical trials and tendering annually for projects
06 27 28 83 86
Association de bénévoles ayant pour mission d’accompagner les grands malades, les personnes âgées, et en fin de vie. Des bénévoles formés à l’accompagnement peuvent soutenir les familles et les amis dans le deuil. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter, ALBATROS 06 est à votre écoute pour vous apporter soutien et réconfort, dans un esprit de confidentialité et de respect. Son objectif : Offrir une qualité de vie optimale, aussi bien au malade qu’à son entourage.
04 93 51 59 63 / 06 72 25 82 62
A young association that aims to help patients with rare ENT cancers and to support research conducted by REFCOR.
La Ligue contre le Cancer
The first center dedicated to the well-being of people with cancer and their loved ones
Espace Ligue is a real bridge between the treatment center and the patient’s home. Within this space, Espace Ligue offers free help, support and daily accompaniment to patients and their loved ones. In this unique and convivial place, you will find all the necessary tools to overcome the effects of the disease.
Non-medical, Espace Ligue offers several free workshops, led and supervised by professionals, which improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones during and after treatment.
Two places are dedicated and available to you where you will find psychological support, onco-aesthetic care, dietary advice, discussion groups, onco-sexology and sophrology, but also legal advice, administrative services, wellness treatments, plantar reflexology, music workshops, yoga, qi gong, aqua-health, adapted physical activity and many other activities.
Two Espace Ligue centers in Nice and Antibes for better care:
– Espace Ligue Nice: 3 rue Alfred Mortier, 06000 Nice. Tel.: +33(0)493 621 302
– Espace Ligues Antibes: 44 Bd Maréchal Foch, 06600 Antibes. Tel.: +33(0)493 655 286
Facebook LaLigue contrelecancer06
JALMALV has a dual commitment:
- to help change attitudes of children, adolescents and adults – towards serious illness, old age, death and bereavement
- to accompany the seriously ill, regardless of age, physical, psychological or social situation, irrespective of geographic location. Accompany their loved ones during their illness and provide.
Maison des Associations
288 Chemin de St Claude 06600 ANTIBES
07 69 53 24 18
Contact : email@example.com
ASSOCIATION FOR LARYNGECTOMISED AND MUTILATED VOICES IN PROVENCE ALPES CÔTE D’AZUR – CORSICA, ENT NEW LIFE
Direct support for people having to undergo or having undergone ENT surgery.
Active listening in hopsital and at home; Departmental dissemination of useful information.
Presence: Tuesday from 10h to 12h.
15 rue d’Angleterre, 06000 Nice
06 22 65 32 86 / 06 81 25 28 56
The objective is :
to accompany patients and their families in collaboration with hospital staff and in line with the establishment concerned.
to enable relationship with ministers of other faiths.
At Antoine Lacassagne Center
Chaplaincy: 04 92 03 83 42
Contact: Mr. Gérard PIARD
Tél. : 06 10 81 30 80
Health and Social Link Association
Moral and material support for all patients, taking into account expectations specific to each belief.
17 rue Michelet 06100 Nice
Phone 06 59 03 05 66
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS BREAST CANCER
An association created to help people with breast and/or gynaecological cancer and their families.
In practice, this involves:
- Support, listening and reassurance (crisis line +33(0)811 690 434)
- Organisation of numerous sports, well-being and personal development activities to better support treatments and regain good physical and moral condition, including yoga, fencing, pilates, Nordic walking, singing, beauty treatments, massages, outings in canoes and kayaks, etc.
- Raising awareness and prevention through numerous events: “ROSE” regattas, Jogging Rose, Yoga Rose Géant, etc.
11-13 Rue de la Providence, 06300 Nice
Mobile line for activities +33(0)782 970 206